Mexican Methodist Church
209 South Sixth Street
This house was originally built of adobe ca. 1900 and can be seen in a 1902 photo of the city where it then faced onto F Street. It was the Mexican Methodist Church fromthe 1930s to the early 1950s. Over the years, it was greatly expanded from its humble beginnings of a very small home and has served as a residence for several families. The current owners rent it out as lodging to out of town guests.